Enjoy spectacular sunsets and sunrises with long views of Deep Creek leading to the Wando River in highly sought-after Paradise Island! This meticulously maintained home offers options for more than one home office, with a mother-in-law suite on the 1st level. The wide and inviting foyer, along with soaring 10 foot ceilings on all levels give this special lowcountry home a spacious and airy feel. Adjacent to the foyer is the formal dining room, leading into the kitchen with white cabinets and granite counter tops. Freshly painted with neutrals and an open floorplan make this home the perfect setup for entertaining and for enjoying the serene views. Warm, wide-plank oak flooring is found throughout the 2nd level, the stairways, and some of the 3rd level. A guest room with an ensuitebath is found on the 2nd level with access to the screened back porch overlooking the gorgeous tidal creek marsh. A spacious office with a closet is located adjacent to the foyer on the 2nd level as well.
Moving up to the 3rd level, you will find the dramatic Owner's Suite with an open deck to enjoy some of the most breathtaking and panoramic views of the lowcountry! Enjoy miles of scenery, to include views of the marshes of Deep Creek, Cat Island, the Wando River, and the Francis Marion National Forest! The Owner's bath offers gorgeous travertine and porcelain tile, dual vanities, oversized shower enclosure, and a jetted tub. Dual closets are also available in the Owner's Suite. The laundry room is adjacent to the Owner's Suite, along with a laundry sink and access for extra attic storage. An additional guest bedroom is on the 3rd level as well, with an ensuite tiled bath with custom vanity, and bidet.
The first level is currently used as a mother-in law suite, offering additional living space for a bedroom, den, kitchenette, and a tiled, full bath with a walk-in shower. However, it could be used as an additional home office, work-out space, or media room. It also offers access to a private, screened porch and covered patio.
The side-load garage is also on the first level, and offers 2 oversized bays, with room for 3 cars for the current owners. The workbench conveys and offers plenty of space for projects.
Screened porches, decks, and covered patios are found on every level of this home, offering comfortable outdoor entertaining and quiet moments with nature. Observing the numerous heron, egret, various birds of prey, as well as other wildlife, is fascinating and entertaining!
Upgrades and features of this beautiful home include:
- 4 ton Trane HVAC for 1st and 2nd levels (2019)
- 2 ton Trane HVAC for 3rd level (2017)
- Generac whole-house generator (2017. Propane-powered, turns on automatically in the event of any power outage)
- Exposed fastener metal roof
- Central Vacuum system
- Hurricane Protection Shutter-Storm Panel system for windows/doors facing marsh on main level with Lexan Plate for stationary window in foyer (2020)
- Hurricane-rated Bahama Shutters on sides of home (2020)
- LiftMaster Garage Doors (2020) with automatic locks and new rail systems
- HydroStop Roof System installed on 3rd level open deck (2021)
- 8 ft. Storm-rated Anderson doors installed in Owner's suite (2018)
- New light fixtures and Hunter fans installed on 2nd level Screened porch (2021)
- ADT security system upgraded to automated bluetooth system
(Ring doorbell conveys, but portable exterior cameras do not convey)
- 1st level Mother-in-Law suite was added by current owners in 2016. Stackable washer and dryer on 1st level conveys, as well as kitchenette refrigerator, but main 2nd level refrigerator and 3rd level washer and dryer do not convey. Mother-in-Law suite is heated and cooled and insurable.
Paradise Island is one of the only communities in Awendaw with Mt. Pleasant water services. No septic tanks or wells!
Paradise Island is perfect for the breezy boating lifestyle, offering a community dock, boat launch, and boat storage, a rare find.
Paradise Island is only 11 miles to the new Roper St. Francis Hospital in North Mt. Pleasant, 12 miles to Oakland Market, 15 miles to Towne Center, and 19 miles to the Isle of Palms beaches.
Your best lowcountry paradise living begins now!